Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
stock49 Offline OP
1000 Post Club
OP Offline
1000 Post Club
Greetings,

Out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our club members, we have made the decision to reschedule our Inliner’s 40th Anniversary Convention to the spring of next year. As you are aware, there are increasing cases of COVID nationwide, as well as wildfires in the area causing serious air quality issues and hampering travel. These concerns, coupled with current restrictions and costs of travel, are making it difficult to hold the convention at this time.

We will be fully refunding everyone who has already registered. Any orders for merchandise made during registration will be canceled. Once we open registration for the spring event, this merchandise can be reordered.

Finally, any bookings made with the Gold Dust West must be canceled by you. We are not able to cancel these bookings on your behalf, so be sure to call them directly. You can reach them by calling (877) 519-5567 or (775) 885-9000 and pressing 1 for reservations.

We will advise all club members of the new dates and itinerary for the convention as soon as we can confirm them. Until then, stay safe and healthy!

Best Regards,
Convention Planning Committee

1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
That is terrible. Hope the new date works well for everyone. I was really looking forward to it.

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com

1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
I feel bad for all the folks who have been working hard to make it work. The smoke is bad I can see less than a mile and this is not the worst day. We've had only a couple of days when we were reminded the sky used to be blue. Some say this could continue into December. My vote is to do it along with Rappin' to Minden.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain

Moderated by  stock49, will6er 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SSG Pohlman, castironphil, uncle dave, trustedmedications20, Jsmay101
6,786 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available