IT RUNS...

Did some more checking and found the points not getting continuity when closed. Found that weird, filed it flat and still no continuity. The points, cap and rotor appear to be new assuming they (in past) were trying to get it running and gave up. Talked to my boss and he thought no way it cannot be making contact, especially metal on metal points, took his meter and checked, sure enough no continuity. Never saw that before. Replaced the points and condenser, gap at .019, pulled plug, got spark. Pulled air cleaner and dropped a couple tablespoons of gas down carb, it did not hesitate to start, sounded beautiful for it's few seconds.

Damn, I'm a happy camper. Now the real fun starts, but where do I start? Hell I am ready to just do the brakes, tires, rebuild the carb and fuel pump, patch radiator, strap down a milk crate with a pillow on it and start driving it. I only live under a mile away from work and on a dirt road, I am sure my police and sheriff neighbors wouldn't mind, LOL.
Ok, wishful thinking.

So list of restoring is going to get created. Just not even sure where or how to start. Like to at least have it movable for when winter hits and I can bring inside to work on. Too much to do on it.

Thank you for all your help. Will start a new page once I get working on it.[size:26pt][/size]