You got that right Beater, you really have to watch them rims. For the longest time I would never touch them. I worked in a tire shop in high school, and lost a good friend because of a big Ahole who would never use the cage. And one day a ring came through a block wall , and i was the lucky one because of the tire machane between me and the wall But My friend wasn't so lucky.

When I worked here for DOT I had one blow up on me and this was after it sitting in a cage for around 3hrs Because i had to go do a road call When I got back I checked the tire pressure I check the pressure 60psi and Just as I hooked up the air chuck to finish fill the tire , That bad boy blew it bend 3 bars on the cage and set me across the room when I came to i had people standing all around me and I couldn't hear a Word out of anyone But I could see lips moving. I could not hear for almost a MO. and I had a hernia disk in my neck which Almost paralyzed me because it had pressure on my spinal cord and every time, I would tip my head back my arms would fall to my side. I had no feeling in them till I tipped my head back up. But to this day I am still kinda gun shy when it even comes to airing / mounting up a regular tire. And this was Way over 20yrs ago now.

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.