We have most of the trim pieces, all the glass, dash is decent, original headliner, complete front seat, door panels and rear side panels. The floor is "ok" with amateur patch work OEM but we intend on replacing it or repairing it correctly with. The only rot is in the truck where the spare tire went and the running board need attention.

My son would prefer to keep the column shifter. Does any know or can anyone advise as to the best way to adapt a 250 to the original 3 on the tree and what other work would be required. I prefer the 350 trans even if I have to get a custom driveshaft.

Like I said it is a great project that keeps him working with his hands, problem solving, off his iPhone and concentrating on getting her back on the road. Oh yeah and as far as gender I selected "her" because it also is keeping him busy and away from the teenage girl distractions and this day in age they are a lot more distracting than when I was his age!!

Any advice again is appreciated as we intend on tacking a lot of these items s over the school holiday break.