It's been a while,my 250 took a back seat to a Buick 350ci.But I was able to score a '70 Nova 4 cyl. engine.I'm assuming that it is a 153 since I have been looking for one of these engines for at least 20 years.I have never seen one before, I read about them,seen pictures of them but I never was able to see one.For twenty years I've been looking and last week there was one advertised in the local Trading Post paper,it was a good hour or so from me so I had friend at work that lives nearby look at it and buy it.I don't know what I'll do with it but I'm going to build it sometime in the future and right now I need all the info on this engine as I can get.What parts from a 250 will interchange?,can I still use 283/307 pistons?Rods?Cams?Any links to other people using these engines on other cars or rods and any information in general will be greatly apreciated.I'll have to say that this little engine looks better in person than in any picture I ever saw.I've got some ideas already \:D .Thank you all.Hector.