Just My 2cents worth. I run AutoLites In My chevys always have For many yrs.(25plus yrs) I have also run champions. But The autolites Have always Been the Best for me. Esp. In my L6s. One Plug My Motor HATED the worest is the NGKs(race plug)so to me NGK=No good Krap LOL

One thing else Not many know about is there is a .010 variance in each plug that is made. I found this out from a autolite Rep. When I was trying to find my Old race Plug. which the numbers had changed This is why i could find it in the stores. But Long story short I was smashing Plug tips and couldn't figure out why Even thow the Numbers where all the same On the Champions I was running at the time. So for those that Run a Pop-up pistion this is something you need to watch out for. My piston to Plug clearance was .050-.055 So My Max. gap couldn't be More then .045 If I tried to gap them at .05 I'd just barely Tag the tips. And When I ask teh Autolite Rep. about this Problem That was his answer to me. So I done some Checking with different Plugs To see How true this may have been. Well It turned out He was right. But with Non Pop-up Pistons This never Be a issue,And most people would Never Know there is a .010 difference in plug lenght.(tips)

So just a little more food for thought when Looking for a Plug If running a Pop-up piston.

I first learned this lesson Back in 84 when I first Built my L6 when I tired to install The same Plugs I was Useing Before my Pop-up Build.

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.