When I first got the engine running I was running 10w40w in it and the oil pressure was still the same and this was from the first startup.I had to adjust the valves with the engine running and they were all getting good oil as a matter of fact I made a big mess even with a diverter screen.I like most of you think it's in the oil pump I hope.This engine has a 1.5yr warranty and I can take my truck to the parts house where I bought the engine and they will take it to a mechanic and get it repaired so they say.I could drop the oil pan myself and my truck is jacked up so high I don't think I would even have to jack the motor up to get the pan out.As a matter of fact the truck is so tall I wouldn't have to jack the truck up either for i can sit under it and work on it.I'm thinking of doing this since the problem has been there since the first startup,just to make sure I installed the pump right........which I'm sure I did.......but go ahead and get a new pump and install it and a new pan gasket and see what happens.If this doesn't repair it then get them to take care of it.Thanks all............Gerald