Quote:
Originally posted by John H. Meredith:

Mark is correct; your engine does look nice (bitchen) with the valve cover, twin carbs & headers.

However; his statement of "so what if the fuel system isn't right" shows his lack of knowlege or just plain 'common sense'. These folks/those with that attitude, have NO business around machinery of ANY kind.

John, Its just as well I have a thick skin!!

This motor looks bitchin. End of my comment.

As you've (and others) repeatedly pointed out, there are some problems with it, so I left that aspect of it be, when I complemented him on the overall appearance of his mill.

Now FWIW, I have to present my completed hot rod to a qualified automotive engineer, ensuring it complies with all regulations in my home state, pay for a full Engineer's report, then present my car to the Registration authorities BEFORE I can get it registered and on the road.

So do I know something about the modifying of motor vehicles ....... well the proof will be in the pudding.

Now if some-one would expend some energy on getting some of the P.O.S. off the U.S. roads, I'd be a happier man, before they do damage to the modified car movement, by causing death and injury, due to their unsafe engineering. ;\)

Proud card carrying member of Inliners International #1318