Ok, I guess I shouldn't make what might appear as a negative post as my first post without and introduction.
I have been a car nut since the age of 12 that equals 48 years with a nose in the car rags or building some sort of rod or custom.
I graduated from a vocational Auto mechanics school in 1967 and worked as a mechanic in both Texas and Washington state. I also taught Vocational Auto mechanics at the high school level for 13 years.
The first rod trot that I and the 48 were participants in was the Tulsa NSRA Nationals in 1973. With a Chevy II 194 6 under the hood.

Nice looking engine but like John Meridith I believe you are looking for trouble with those sediment bowls. Some times folks get too caught up in the thing of "that's what they had back then so that's what I have to have". They would do a lot better as decorations on the shelf with a quality modern filter tucked away down close to the fuel pump.
Also In one of your first shots it appears that there is a copper line running from the fuel tank to the fuel pump. If that is the case it should be changed to steel.
The copper plumbing on the waterlines is cute but does not belong on a car. That will not hold up to vibration if you actually intend to drive the car any distance.
Like John, I would rather be viewed as being a bit critical of things that I don't see as safe than read how your car was destroyed by an engine fire or you cooked the engine on the freeway because one of the soldered joints cracked in the cooling line.

1948 Chev pickup.