Looks alright on the photo.
You'll just get the oil spray a few inches further towards the front.

I prefer the original road draft tube over PVC.
I like to stuff the large chamber with stainless steel wool loosely, to cut down on most of the oil spray.

PCV sucks - or should I say, it stops sucking at higher rpm driving on freeways.
In those conditions, you need a big opening (road draft tube) or a lot more suction to get rid of all the extra crankcase pressure.
The small PCV passages can't handle the pressure and you lose oil at the dip stick tube and distributor.
This makes the PCV system actually worse than the road draft tube, in terms of polution.
Even with a condensation filter, PCV clogs up the combustion chambers and intake valves gradually with crusty deposits, that rob power and can only be removed by pulling the head and scraping.

Governments in general have established traditions of passing on guilt to everyday citizens.
It's just a lot easier to get funds from them and keep them from thinking and asking questions.

If anybody really wants cleaner air, how about starting with personal sacrifices in our private consuming habits, followed by inspecting industrial factories and leave us old car and truck owners alone. We are not the problem - period.

Sorry for the off-topic comment, but PCV is about cleaner air, I was lead to believe.

One more thought...
Modern engine polution control for engines that last only for a handful of years ... :rolleyes:
Just another reason why I only ever owned my two Chevys and nothing else.
Road draft tube and all ...