I don't really care much about extra power, I was wondering if anyone tried it and how it was reliability, economy, and driveabilty wise. I asked around when I was looking for a intake, and was basically told anything with "Clifford" on it was pretty much a pile and to go with an Offy........Went with a Clifford and I'm tickled pink with it, it works awesome on my work truck which is used atleast 3 days a week every week of the year. So I can't say they aren't well informed, because they said it would work and it has done that and then some. I am looking at the kit from Howell that will work with the intake I already have. From the numbers I seen, I don't think $1300 is bad for the setup IMO. Where are the rest of these "Better" Efi setups at and what is the cost of them? I already have a set of their headers on mine(Got them cheap used) and I was told the stock cam works best with this EFI setup, and the only option to swap it out would be a custom grind they offer, but it doesn't help enough to warrent the change.

Keep the replys coming guys,
Thanks.

Love Old '67-'72 GM Pickups! Dare to be different.....Running GM Inliners, GMC's MONSTER V-6's, and real inline power, Cummins, in Central PA.