Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm always surprised when I hear that because when it was all 1 color and a LWB, nobody even noticed it. I realize that people are looking at the potential in it, but I'm still amazed at how often I get complimented at this 'Frankentruck'!

I would like to clear something up.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Brad:
Occasionally if I hit a speed bump too fast I notice very slight bump steer, but otherwise my truck is perfectly safe in that regard and I've had 0 problems as a result. Feel free to ask any other questions and I'd be happy to assist you. \:\)
Perhaps I didn't explain myself well enough. When I refer to hitting a speed bump too fast, I'm talking about those speed bumps that are about 8" tall and I hit it at about 25-30mph- that's when I notice the truck wants to slightly turn in a different direction other than forward. I think if you guys were to do that to darn near any old car at that speed, you'd experience the same thing. With that definition, 90% of the older vehicles on the road are unsafe- maybe even newer vehicles! Regardless of what Canada does, lowering the vehicle in the states is not against the laws unless the control arms hang lower than the bottom of the rim. Lowering these trucks, if done properly, is perfectly safe and I get bothered when someone says it can't be done safely. I know guys mean well, but IMHO, it's a scare tactic done out of inexperience. I know it can be done safely and properly- I have lot's of experience in this.

1968 Camaro - 250 (No, I'm not gonna drop a 350 in it!....Jeez!)
1968 C-10 with 2 extra cylinders