Ok I just pulled out the last bill From PES for the last set I just bought two MOs ago from PES I guess there was a increase in price on the lumps and i didn't catch it They were 66 bucks plus 8.64 for shipping for a total of 74.64 Now don't that make you feel better.So this is the latest Pricing I have for them. Now unless they have gone up again. Whats the max.Flow you got out of them lumps so far Lee If you haven't done ALL the needed Mods for max Flow.And Whats the Max they will Flow with All The mods Made to them/Head.
I'm Not getting into another Debate.
I just want to see The Numbers. Show us. I know not everyone here has access to a flow bench or the equipment to do all the head mods That are needed for maximum flow.

So many may not understand the whole principle behind either Lump(boltin or Braze in) and sometimes pictures are worth more then just words To show just what is Or has to be done to the head with the lumps(either lumps)myself I'm working on putting a How to Tech articale together on how to install the boltin lumps. I have been working on a flow bench and cutting up cracked heads to show where you can hit water and were it is the safest to drill the head to install the boltin lumps PES also includes a templet now with their lumps.
A few other things I plan on haveing in the tech other then pictures Is different flow numbers showing different rates on different cuts(shaping,tappers)done to the lumps along with different Valve sizes. I'm also getting ready to cut a head in half from one end to the other so one could see looking down into the head not just a side veiw.I would also like to include some cut head veiws Of the Brazed in lump.
Buy what i have learned buy cutting up these heads is pretty surprizeing On how much Core shift there was/IS in these Heads.
We may Never be able to out do the the Old Head masters But we sure can carry on what they did and have learned. But if this stuff is never put up(Shared somewhere somehow it will be lost ??)
So I'm asking this to all Lets do something Besides ( I have this I have that ) Lets put it all together. I'm not saying that we need to write a Book But Lets SHARE
Pictures, Dyno sheet, Flow Bench Test.POOF
I'm sure we could Make for ONE heck of a Very Helpful Tech articale.

Ps so if anyone has anything and Wants to SHARE it for this Email me.
enough said.}[oooooo]

------------------
NovaMan/Twisted6/Larry

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.