hello...great comments.....I have learned so much from PES about these heads and how to make them flow TREMENDOUSLY..just as PES took years and $$$$ to research as do most companies with a product, I had to pay for what I have learned and cannot give it away for free..Is this a bad thing?...I took initiative to go find out about these plates 2 years ago and have lots to share-particularly after seeing NOBODY really knew!!!!... I was hoping this would be a very exciting thing to share ,but its been a challenge here....I have many things going on that is working and finding those that are excited to have this technolgy too...You are doing a great job with yur research-there is a lot there-PES has done it for over 27 years and the heads have not changed...have fun and as you say "Lets work together"....one thing to remember is how flow works with cam, compression and valve design-its a HUGE puzzle to figure out....

Lee

as far as flow#'s are concerned -the most I have done so far is over 260 cfm's on intake( lets leave it at that for now) and 172 cfm's on exhaust...so as far as Power manual stating the Bolt-In lumps can only flow 240 that is ,well wrong info....wonder who installed those Bolt-In's and who flowed them?

[This message has been edited by LeeLites (edited 01-11-2004).]