Hi Lee,

Just stated that it is a hobby for me. I didn't realize you work on inlines for a living. You came across as sounding like you have secret knowledge that you paid PES for and that you are not going to give away for "free". Like I said earlier - sounds a little goofey.

That kind of proposition is based on a rather selfish perspective rather than the spririt of what I thought inliners international is all about.

I read Twisteds comments as wanting to put a good tech tip together for the benefit of everyone. Sounded like a great idea. I know I have benefitted from a lot of folks who have shown me stuff and helped me with details in putting together a few 235's and 216's in the past. Same with small blocks when I was younger - we were all more interested in helping each other out in a hobby we all enjoy together rather than looking for ways to ratchet a few bucks out of each others pockets.

For the record - I run my own business and from time to time I do give what "I know" away to people who aren't going to use it to profit from it. For me it isn't about $, it is about having fun doing what I do. I am fortunate enough that a few people and companies are willing to pay me well for what I love to do, if that weren't the case, I would be in deep doodoo as I am too lazy to do stuff that I don't like to do.

I have a great deal of respect for Leo and his efforts as well as the efforts of others who have helped me in the past and never asked for anything in return. When I am in the market to get parts and pieces for my projects - I buy from people and vendors that love to help people out. That is just the way I operate. If that bugs you then . . . sorry - nothing else I can say.