Alright guys, I see we've already gotten into a pissing match here. Don't let this get too out of hand.

Lee- I've got some respect for you. I have to say that right off the bat. You seem to know what your talking about, and so far you've been willing to share some of your knowledge. This whole deal with the lump ports is getting way out of control. It's your info, and if you want to keep it, then do so. Nobody can force you to give it up, and I hope nobody will. From what you stated, you spent hard earned money along with your time to find out this knowledge. Anyway has got to respect that. Most of us find out the hard way, which is why everyone relies on each other for help. That way we don't keep doing the same dumb sh** all over again. The reason this keeps coming up is because you state some of your findings without providing proof. I really didn't want to say that, but I felt I had to. People can always state their opinions, but don't try and force the info down out throat as being "This is the way it is." I think the last thing anyone needs if for you or anyone else to leave this board. I say we drop this argument and get back to PHROG_Gunner's post. After all isn't that where this all came from. Sorry, but just had to say some things before I pass out (too much work). Take my words with a grain of salt. John.

'68 C-10 - 250 with Edelbrock 600cfm 4 barrel, Offy intake, Hedman headers and true duals, HEI, MSD 6A box, relocated gas tank
Soon to have: T-5 tranny