Ken
I'm not that interested in the fortune.Just trying to do what i can.And pass along what i learn... And I spend My own money to be on a flow bench. So inturn I have learned How to flow heads in the first place. And buy Paying for someone else time and machine I have Come to
Learn how to flow heads AND to Makeing my own lumps Out of 6061 billet alum. I also have my own business and I bust my butt at it. And I spend what time I have to try and make things & Learn to help us out as there isn't many out there who make stuff FOR us inline people to start with and what few are left seem to be Leaveing So I'm doing what I can. I may Give away what I learn and I DON't Have a problem with that But I don't give what I make away for Free There Is a Big Difference. I had To pay for Other peoples design On Bell cranks Just So I could Go and Make One better. Just like the plates to mount them. I also build my own Intakes But this is all besides the point. But I also had Help when it came to making any of this stuff.I had to learn somewhere Right. And asking is the only way to learn.
One Set Of Lumps I got I got for Free From PES Reason I got them Was to put this Tech together In The first Place. So see some peope do give up stuff for FREE Heck I even gave away the set i bought from PES when I started to make my own simply because i had no use for them. But i do sell & install many of his lumps.

So I started on this tech thing and I will not put it all together Till I feel have all the pictures I feel that is needed. And make It as informative as I can. That way anyone building a head wanting the bolt in lumps. Can Give his or her Machine shop(or in back yard) The right way to do this.And I know Not all this can be done in ones back yard, at least not the right way Unless you have the machines to do it.

Now on to Your Info Lee You have showed us Nothing For that matter You went back and Deleted Most all you postings in the past. And as for you paying for Info NO You paid for his time and machine to Flow these heads not just for what he knows. Just like me I paid for the guys time & machine and what he knows, AND now I just pay for the time spent on his machine I do all the settup and I do all the work & testing when I'm their. So I give what info I learn to others. But yes i do charge them for the work or the products made. and many of them are club members.
And Yes we may pay dues But We also give the info/Tech Tips in the 12 for FREE As well as here. Because we want to see The Tech/info. Sure we may pay to have the 12 port. But Not everone who is in this club has computor access like most of us.But Just like any other Club there are dues But how many out there have as News letters of more then just one page. And I'm sure they have someone print it and That does have to be paid for oneway or another.

And All you can say is over 260 and lets leave it at that Hummmm. Funny thing is I don't see were PES bolt in will out flow Kirbys Braze in (But it is possiable??)

And as for the About 240 printed in LEO,s book It Was Mike Kirby or Glen Self who that info was gotten from ,is who I beleave Leo had told me when I once asked where that info came from. And Mike Kirby at one time told me himself it was around 240(not only) If he remembered right?? was his words not a quote.And Leo could only put in the book WHAT INFO he was givin in the first PLACE.!

So now I just have to add my2cents Once again. If what you paid for is So Secret and you can't give it up for Free Then why even Bother To say anything Just put it in a book and sell it and share it & make your Money BACK.
As for going out to find out what works Best Humm funny thing is I think thats why we come here and ask Questions. So I now would have to agree with Joe, Well Said Ken

Ps This BB is FREE But we The club PAY for it and is FREE for others to USE.! and as for FREE member Ship we give members ships away now and Then. I know this for a FACT i personaly Handed it OUT. The member ship went to the best inline.And their Names were printed into the 12 port as well. And will I do the same again this yr at the Same car/truck show. So see somethings in life are Free. So if your not willing share/show us what you have and are going to leave once again. Then all i can say now is good bye.and don't let the door hit you on the way out we wouldn't want you to think your being Bashed/slammed again.
}[oooooo]

------------------
NovaMan/Twisted6/Larry

[This message has been edited by Twisted6 (edited 01-11-2004).]

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.