Things in Texas are going good. I come here pretty often but just read. There is to much arguing about air flow. Big flow number's doesn't mean big power all the time. Air velocity is what street rod poeple need. Us drag racers benifit from it too. Just not all out BIG flow numbers.
The power manuel Leo wrote should not be taken as the gospel as some poeple have. It's just a starting point or refence or better understanding of the componets. NOT the last word!!! I bolted PES lumps in to and have gotten more than the book states. It's a good start and easy upgrade compared to some of the things we have had to work though.
I'm pretty up to date on the King Sissell head. My brother machined a few part's for that head. We have one of the proto types at Craig's shop. Mike has dynoed one of the street heads. It made 300hp 375lb torque on a stock short block. Man, that's a nice street rod motor. A few more goodies and 400hp is right around the corner. I'm waiting on the race heads myself.

A gear change and a new Mark William's aluminum drive shaft. The MIGHTY6 is ready to take a shot at the 9 second zone. The weather will have to be perfect though.

My web site has been updated www.mighty6.com

Steven

P.S. The monte at the bottom of my web page is NOT inline powered. I offered to crew cheif if he would use some of my part's (NOS) that I was trying to R&D. It doesn't look very fast just sitting in the staging lanes but 8.30-8.40s in the 1/4 on 10.5 rear tires.

[This message has been edited by MIGHTY6 (edited 01-18-2004).]