Everyone I Thank YOU.

68Orange
It will help In all appilcation. What the lump does, It decrease The Port size But Speeds up(increases) the air flow. When The floor is raised by the Lump It then Makes More draw On the down side as The Valve Opens and The cyl.Draws Down In the chamber.But it all goes hand in hand, Like using bigger Valves, More lift or longger duration on the cam.

It's like the differences Between The Clifford Intake Over The Offey The smaller Offey will have Better low end Where as The Clifford will have Better top end.

so If you plan On removing the Boss It would be In best interest to install the lumps. The Reason to remover the Boss to start with was to try and Get more air Into the cyl.And one thing many do not think about Is that Both share The intake volume Because The port itself is Not Been divided So it has no choice but to share the volume. So When your trying to figure intake Port volume. You have to take in account Both the Valve areas in the Head. I know that some are still playing with The divided intake port along with adding the Lump. I have a set of port dividers That were Tried Many years ago. I may show these On the site Just for the Heck of it as well. Just so everyone can see what I am talking about. But after may Tests with the divider and the Lump It was found That The Lump really did Much Better. I think One of the reasons many have Cut and welded a divider In some of the clifford intakes Years ago Was to help speed the air flow back Up. Because The Air flow in our Heads/intakes Are in the center Their Is not much Move ment at The Edge Of the Runners So by adding in the Lump it is putting a squeez on the air flow Which In turn Speeds it back up. I guess a drawing Of this would also Be a little more helpful to understand.So this will be something else for me to add to all this.?

But anyway I'm going to do the Best that i can with all this info. and Hope that it will make a much better understanding to / for everyone, And save someone a costly head misstake by cutting into the water jacket.}[oooooo]

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.