Good For you ,I'm Happy to see that YOU approve Of this Not Like It matter to Me I'm the One Doing it. And taking the time to get the Photos. And Put them up on the Net.Again No thanks To you??? And Their was a Reason For Only taking this Port up .100. I Know it can Go More.

And as for Taking a Port to the Point YOU're Needing To add Back An REShape It Pretty Much a 100% AGAIN IS NOT for The average daily Driver ON a Low Budget Build...... I KNOW FOR One I'm Not about To spend That Kinda Money OR The Time For a DAILY Driver. That's Why I don't Bring it up.
But Yes I do have a Head Cut Out for FULLY Raised/Reangled PORT.(also one with the Boss still in the head cut out around it. And No I do have Photos TO post and I may Not ,Again Not SOMETHING For Everyone as a Daily Driver!!!!

NOW Secondly Nobody said The Head wouldn't flow water Once the Port ceiling has been Cut out and Refilled. Of course it will flow It Just Changed HOW IT will Flow The Water around The Intake PORT.

And as for The dividing the intake Ports I think You For Got Who send The Templets to Jack Somers a few yrs Back I did. I Not ONLY have the Templets I have The Dividers as Well..... And all
this was Done Way Back...... in yr 2000 When I
first spoke to Jack Somers and I sent them to him
So to me not more interesting Something I already
Knew. So If One is going to Take the Time and
MONEY to Cut Out The whole Port ceiling YOU may
as well go The extra Mile and divid the Port And
be even closer to a 12 port head humm....Interesting Now isn't IT????

Sorry I don't have time or Money to sit on the
Phone Or to run to every Top Head /Engine
builders shop.

And I'm Sorry it took me a yr to Redo all The Photos. BUT ALL THAT I"M Doing I'm Doing ON My
OWN.
SO---

Now My final word to You. If You Don't like what
I have Or Had to say Then Stay Off MY POST.
UNLESS YOU have something to Put UP THAT YOU DID
(PHOTOs) Not someone Elses. And I know It's a Good JOB I'm The One DOing IT and I get My Thanks From Many.

So Now To everyone ELSE SORRY BUT Thanks For Letting ME VENT one MORE Time.And Thank You
To Everyone

M # 3220 }[oooooo]
ps yours IS?????????????????

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.