hello...again I was trying to be nice and was attacked ....but what else do I get here....

Read my Post again-it was basic concepts on the head-do you think I was attacking you as you attacked me???? I tried to offer good comments I thought you may want to know...But AGAIN I was wrong.....
but again I compliment you on your work...but remember where the Intake plate idea came from- see, you didnt support another fellow Inliner-PES and his research but slmammed him and you dont support my research and slam me- but its ok....

Bottom line ,you copied the Aluminum Intake Plates from PES....

I just try to help and offer solutions that are out there and many know...
its just VERY limited here.....
as far as dividing ports, it only helps when you raise the ports-not by keeping them in the same place as a stock head- I Post this info for those that want to know and are shocked at what can be done-and be amazed how we have been mislead.....

again I TRUELY was being kind to you but you attacked me...

I truely thought you might like my compliments to your comments/Post on head work- again its about the head -NOT YOU , ME or anyone!!!!
as far as having time, I have limited time myself-
I just want to find out what really works-no matter how MUCH time....

Dont you know the Kirby head is really the Duggan head? Why give Kirby credit for Duggans head? dont you find it interesting that the Kirby aluminum head has raised ports? Its cheaper to raise the ports on a cast head....why didnt he ever do it? Think PES ever tried to work with Kirby? Again, see page 100?

its too bad you want credit for the Intake plates- you should support PES

Do you have a head YET with plates in that u are racing?

As long as you are happy ,right...AGAIN I was wrong Larry- I thought you might be interested in my comments- you are limiting yourself and others-is that what you want? Is that what this Forum is for?