Lee First Off I never SAID WORD ONE about PES So DON"T Go Putting words In that are NOT There to start with. And as to taking It kinda?? personal Yeah Maybe So When I see CAPs an ??????????!!!!!!!!!.............. All the Time
Then Yeah I'm going to take it that way.And As it has been said Before YEah Your Comments That is all you come here with. 1 ONE Time did you ever back-up what you had to say an that was the Crank stuff. Now as for the shape an Size of mine No not his Mine Over all Looks????? yeah maybe so But Then One Could say He copied the Braz-in BUt Again No one said that EITHER and as for The Duggan Head that was a Joint thing?????(everything i ever Read was Duggan/sissell Head) I Don't know FOR 100% I wasn't There. Now as to THE NEW Kirby HEAD IT's Nothing LIke THE OLD DUGGAN HEAD I Know I HAVE SEEN Both And They are Nothing alike.

And I'm Not Bashing PES but hummmmmm But I don't recall seeing a banner/add in The 12 port OR on the Web site supporting OUR ClUB and as for supporting him I did I sold his lumps till I was done with my own. And Besides I wasn't paid to sell his stuff So I figure I gave the support I needed to.And Besides THAT I have Sent Many people His Way and Still Do from TIME to Time.
PES ever tried to work with Kirby? I have No clue
And It Realy don't matter to me Or Is that any of
business to worry about.

And from time to time You've been asked to show
us something and what do you do???? just make more comments. And Like I have said to you More then Once. You want to send Me the pictures I'll post them Just Like I did the Cranks and YES i gave YOU The Credit DID I NOT?????

Yes I have a Head with the lumps in it.(MINE) I'm also working on Other heads And another Intake.No I'm Not Racing right Now. I have seen THE same car run With and With Out the Lumps 2 10th Yes is a Lot But Not something I'm to worry about writeing Home To MOM about I have seen Better Then that Just Changing a traction device. I may Never end up running that head I may End up just simply running The Other one I'm working On So your point would be?????? And the Head that Now has the .100 raised port Will Be run on The Same Motor Combo That has Ran a Stock NON Lump ported to a Kirby head. The car Runs ETS Like Clock Work SO what a Better Place to run That Head On. I don't Need my car yet to see what My work is
doing.I have Been making to many Changes On My Car and Motor Combo TO know If the Head did anything. So why would I come out and say It did This & This, when to many Changes have Been Made.
BUT trust me When The car Makes another Pass I'm Sure You Hear about It \:\)

As to limiting myself???? and Others???? i don't thinks so. And yeah I find Your CommentS! interesting but then I don't half start someting and drop it. JUST like your Dist.Issue/cast welding-NOT the old way but the newer technology.... You Make CommentS! To get One/s Interested In YOUR
Comments Then That seems to be the end of it and YOU run off Till YOU Feel THE Need To Make
Comments Once again. And I did Not Say you Was Wrong.

So If i have seemed to have Miss read Your post/Comments/compliments Sorry Have a NIce DAY \:\)

PS What makes You so Sure I didn't Make My Lumps From Kirbys Braze-in Seeing That is what I was after to start with NOT PES
M # 3220 }[oooooo]

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.