Separating the Ports Wasn't a good thing IF The Port was left down low so was said.That Is Why The Port was Raised Up to a Point That You realy Kinda Needed to cut the ceiling out of the Ports. Back in the 60's/70's there was a article That went into Very good detail. For many things, One was a Templet to divide the ports Which was a TRUE Useable templet. I made these Templets to Use at one time back in the late 80's early 90's
but i never got around to useing them,do to the LACK OF INFO And was told By many at that time That They/it didn't realy work and The way was to do The Lump port. IT seemed many yrs back No body realy wanted to share Or Talk to much Over the Phone If you wasn't going to be BUYing something from them Or would One Pass you along to someone Who Was willing to Talk to You.

But anyway The Top/ceiling Of the Ports need to be removed TO Get The Straightest/Down angle into the Valve area But Welding/filling of some sorts Needs to be done.But also Keep in mind Then The Floor should also Be Brought Up and angled along with it. But NONE Of this was ever Much of a Topic Till the Power manual came out a few yrs Back. So Now that More start to hear Or Learn about this Type and Other Ways To Improve The Air Flow for The Chevy L6 head. And as Some come to find out that some Or at least alot of this Type Of Head Mods are Not for The average Back Yard Builder Or some one On a VERY Low budget. And Making a Port divider Like That Of the article Is Lot more time consuming then to add a Lump. One other thing I need to bring up Was also the Fact That They also CUT the Intakes down the Middle to Fully divid it as well.They Even divided it Under The Carbs right into the intakes. Or they Just had Home Built Intakes Their is No after market intakes that are divided OTHER Then Maybe Mike Kirbys But That's for his head.

And Again THE BOSS was or Needs to be Removed to make/install The divider. Maybe when I find a extra half a second or so to see about digging these Back Up maybe?? I'll get a few pics and Post them??????????

i hope you got answered and Sorry for a Long Wind.

#3220 }[oooooo]

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.