Hi Rock, and welcome to the board. You know, if the MegaSquirt had been around when I started on EFI, I definitely would have used it. I'm a sometimes electronics junkie and I had starting contemplating building (designing) my own EFI controller, but time meant it was never going to happen. So, I went with the off the shelf solution.

For the TBI, you've probably found on megasquirt's page a listing of the different injector sizes. If not: http://home.earthlink.net/~jcgebhart/msindex.html

I'm still using the 33 lb/hr 2.8L injectors, but I want to switch to the 55 lb/hr 5.7L (350). I still had lots of growth room with the multiport injectors at 6*19 lbs/hr. So, the pair of 55s will give me 110 lbs/hr, which is enough to support about 220 HP (ya, right). However, I am going to switch to a 292 as soon as my 250's had enough (I'm starting to wonder if that'll ever happen, as the thing is 30 years old this year), so I want to have enough flow.

What intake are you going to use?

Oh, and swipe the air cleaner housing and fuel lines off the TBI you use. It will make things a bit simpler.

Greg

1977 Chevy C10 SWB
EFI 292
SM465