lol..'nother hydrogen thread eh! well i gotta add my own 2 cents as I've had the hydroboost setup on my site for about a year now. I made a hydrogen unit and PCV gas condenser...both which can greatly reduce emissions, u know what the hydrogen does by reading above...its similar to a site i found, but i found a site a while back that wasnt trying to sell anything, just rather saying what happens when u add a certain amount of hydrogen to the fuel mixture...but i believe it, but i will recreate a hydrogen unit before i need to aircare (emmisions test) my car and get results...that'll be in a few months. but the PCV gas condensor if anything keeps all the acid and oil junk out of your engine. Ive used it, and there were quite good mileage increases, but not all the time...still better than without it though, but the PCV gas condenser is to be used with cheap oils for it to actually work, i like to run premium oils which have additives to keep the oil from 'cracking' but i still use the unit because after a month i have over a cup of sludge in it, that would origionally go into your engine.
I quit the hydroboost unit because i got lazy in replacing the electrodes and it doesnt work when the electodes are gunked up. but ive used it and liked it, but the true test will be when i take it in to get tested. I will defiitely post my results...heck i'll take a picture of the results and post the picture so everyone gets first hand evidence of if it works or not.

got my 78 merc with a 250 I6 and i love it.