I personaly do not think your going to beat injection performance with a carb. It's like running side draft webbers on our L6s becuase of the nice straight air flow their hard to beat when when it comes to performance.No I don't run either I still run carbs. And for faster and better tunableity electronics is hard to beat. But evenything has it's own time and place.

It's like a turbo over a blower. The turbo to me is more reliable and doesn't take any power to run.(make power) Where as the blower needs a Belt and Takes power from the motor to make power. BUT You just can't beat the Nice blower whine and the lopy cam sound out the exhaust \:\) But it is also the Eye(candy) catching appeal & sound everyone likes to see and hear. But it also has to do with what one can afford Or not to afford to do with their Toys. You can never please everyone sometimes not even ones self. We all want Everything and the Best of everything and for as cheap as we can get it. LOL

But in a world where bigger is better This why our L6s have fallen to a very small market. But untill we can over come,this bigger is better world we'll remain the same and We'll always be different.
But as a club that we are, maybe one day things may change. As each year passes I see how the club has become bigger. But our market still remains the same very small.But who knows maybe one day this will change to??As many try to bring new things to us. }[oooooo]

Thanks just my vented 2cents

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.