My 4200 is up and running. I plan to put it in my '41 Chevy Coupe, which we will be driving to the Denver Convention in June 2006.

I offed the cam phaser and replaced it with an intake side cam sprocket. This requires a small bushing and uses the intake cam bolt. Cams are timed straight up. In the exhaust cam position sensor hole I installed an S-10 distributor, which is now driven by the exhaust cam using a 90 degree spiral bevel gear set. I use Megasquirt EFI and have found it works well as it uses stock GM sensors. Stock injectors only flow 25 lbs/hr at 50 lbs/sq in, so HP is limited to about 300. I'd like to find some 42 lb units that would fit in the stock location.

For the oil pan I took the front half of a 5 cylinder pan and welded it to the rear half of the 6 cylinder pan. I used the 5 cylinder oil pickup tube extended 4" to the rear. On the flat surface on the rear of the oil pan I bolted a 5 quart sump. The pan now holds 7 quarts. I'm using the 5 speed trans from the Colorado with the clutch from the 5 cylinder which fits the 6 cylinder flywheel Part #24577365 Export. This should be adequate for mild street use. I have photos of all this and will be preparing an article for "The 12 Port News." (Call if you want to hear it run -- 530-795-0224, Winters, California.)