My swap is moving foreward once again, thanks to some help from members on theis board. (Thanks Jerry and Greg 55!).

I've avoided the hassel of using a Jeep bell housing by going with a bell from a Vortec 3500 out of a Colorado, (didn't have to mess with relocating the starter hump. I got this from Todd Kozak.

My harness is back from John Spears Speartech. What a difference! I had him ship all the wiring he cut out so I can show it in the article. The scrap took up 90% of the shipping box! John provided detaled instructions with the harness so it should be a "Plug-N-Play operation.

Working on getting the trans, (NV-4500) set up. Should be another month before final install. (Keep in mind I have to do everything two or three times to get the photo's right).

Haven't heared back from McLoud on my flywheel. However, Jerry is going to help me out here also.

My oil pan is the final problem to overcome. I need a rear sump. So, I'll probaly use a pan made up of the Vortec 3500 & 4200 cut & welded together. Similar to jerry's solution.

This and other web sites have been a real blessing, I probably couldn't have done it without your help!

Thanks!