The throttle system that I'm thinking about would be 6 individual throttles of 54 m/m per port, as the ports on the 6/4200cc vortec are big, around 53m/m in crossectional area.
To put webers on the engine and retain the stock alternator would be difficult as it(the alternator)is right in the way of port #1, if you come straight out from the head.
With the injection throttles, I can turn the manifold ports up a bit and avoid the alternator, also it "looks cool" with the throttles pointing a little down hill into the engine.
The webers would also have to be mounted as close to horizontal as possible, because of the floats etc.
webers have 90m/m centers and this would make the manifold for the webers spread out to the ports, not straight and slight down draft like the injection system would be
The throttles I'm thinking about, would not work with the stock ECU, we will probably go with the Big stuff3 ECU and then can do anything we want with the engine as it's going into a hotrod anyway.

The 4/2800cc and 5/3500cc cylinder engines have the same basic manifold patterns so this manifold will fit these engines as well

Any feed back would be great,