Not exactly later this week, but.... Well I finally got the Trailblazer Healey on the road for a bit. Hold the RPMs down short shift it and it is strong and a joy to drive around town. It lugs without protest and is smooth. Rev it up and it goes like someone stuffed a rocket up your .... Wow! Right now I'm using an old set of 165-15 Michelins and a 3.55 open rear end since I don't have traction bars yet and I don't want to tear the rear end out of the car. Traction is non existent in first and not much better in second but it pulls like a train in the higher gears. I had to pull the trans out and take the McLeod spacer out. It set the trans back to far with the extra adapter plate so the hydraulic internal throw out extended to far and blew out all its fluid. I'm driving it without the trans tunnel cover on yet or the hood so I get a few looks. I am lowering the throttle body another 3/4 inch so it will clear the hood. I'll have that on this weekend and will put a few more miles on. I intend to take it to Detroit next wed, thurs, and fri for Woodward. If you're around I should be at the Hot Rod Magazine parth Thurs nite. More on this when I get back.
PS. I don't have a working Tach yet. I do have the Engine Speed Sensor wire from the PCM but I'm not sure if their is a way to use it to power my existing tach which is a SW unit that I was getting a signal for from the Tach terminal of a non computer GM HEI. Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks