hello...The head i am refering to is a Stock cast head modified that has water passages....
and Finally you got it Twisted!!!!!!!!

yes the Lump Port head is OLD stuff- get it now?
Twisted, you can go for all you new stuff and Bolt-In Plates, but PES did this years ago!!! why not work with whats there and forget the lump!!! its raising the Port and PES Intake AND exhaust plates do this!!!!! you will find out....

Mighty, good Luck....
Not ashamed of what I have- I feel lucky I have gathered info from MANY -not just 1 and have it built into my engine.... too bad you have a problem with me-only trying to share what is out there and works-and it is much different from direction you have taken.....

why do you Post false stuff- seems I get attacked when i post REAL stuff- you are too much!!!!!

maybe you want a street head- go ahead-I am not into this for a STREET Inline 6 engine-been doing that for over 20 years now....
as far as heavy modified head i am referring to-There is water that flows good in head ....if you have talked to the racer I am referring to you would know Exactly what I am talking about- you questioned PES and their head work and their manifold... you question me and my work....you question the racer I am referring to and hold on to 1 person- wow, in time you will find out....
So, if you want wild HP, try something .....
Without Nitrous.....

Hank as far as cost is concerned, give me time for I am in process of doing this head work myself...the racer I am referring to has done alot and is very amazed what i have shared with him on my research- raised ports huh?-wellll yes.....and single runners!!!!-and ALL from a modified cast iron stock head....but then again, what can i share that you dont already know?....

also Mighty, this is not a 1 off head-as you have posted.....this is 1 of the heads and this is best so far....Ever talk to Glenn Self on what he has done to these heads?
Its amazing....here again , i try to tell it like it is and all you want to do is question me....well in time it will all be there-seems the only 1's that respect me are the 1's that have been doing this for MANY more years than You Mighty and you Twisted but you attack me and well....
Mighty, I have NOT been lurking here..I came here recenlty to see how much MORE bad advice has been given out and when i read about what you said about not needing a girdle for mains that was enough to not let this wrong info be stated-It NEVER ends here...for those wanting performance, be VERY careful what you read here...I am sure there are those that are wary of what i say but its ok-I am just curious why the old timers respect me and the so called experts here question me? ....interesting huh?

Anybody talk to Rob harrison on phone and get to enjoy hearing all the great info he has learned with his aluminum chevy inline 6? he is a great guy and I enjoyed talking to him .....I wish him the best of luck and see he has ALOT of people helping him over the years.

Hank, contact me thru my email address and if you are interested in more- we can move forward together....what are you defining as a reasonable cost? i will say this type head work is not for many, but flow numbers turn into HP....thats basic physics......

I am not in this for just toying around- why not want as MUCH experience from MANY and have them help you? I am doing that... does that bother you I want to share info that either you dont know of yet or unwilling to accept because it doesnt "make sense"?