Dear John;
I guess I wasn't clear on what I had said. Not to indicate that the Inliners 'club' had anything to do with Wayne Mfg, but that maybe some of the people (and/or investors) connected with Wayne Mfg, were maybe involved with, or members of, the Inliners club.

I believe one of the purposes for the Inliners club (correct me if I'm wrong) was for, people helping other people and shairing information on the subjects of inline engines and other related subjects.

So, if any of the 'people or investors' were members or active readers of this Inliners club, then this so called "hush-hush" is an injustice to all the other people who read and participate in trying to help others in their shairing of information. Many of the Inliners members and readers 'including myself' had supported Wayne Mfg by placing orders and paying for their products only to be denied receiving any of their products. And we got no explanation as to why. That was the start of this so called "hush-hush"

I myself do not need to know any of the details of who did what, or what went wrong. I would just like to know if there are any plans or progress being made towards keeping the 12 port heads and related speed equiptment alive?
Is there a regrouping of Wayne Mfg?
Is Wayne Mfg for sale?
Is Wayne Mfg ever going to re-open?
If so, when?
?????????????
There is no reason why any of the investors should "wish" that information like this needs to be "hush-hush".

In closing, if any of the Wayne Mfg people or investors happen to read this post, I would like to ask them to be responsible enough to respond.

Ed Graham