Hank

Thats a new one on me, they seem to have developed interest. I was thinking more in terms of these chevy folks getting their hands on a proven design..then..well..see where Im going...

JHM

Fully understand, theres no real market for the aluminum ford heads either, especially the 240/300. So, it might be interesting to find out why this guy is still willing to persue it...maybe the key is in the company doing the casting...who knows

Personally, I think cutting up existing SB heads is ideal, if you can find someone that can weld and find one that aligns without too much drama.

Something interesting, a guy over on the other forum, found out that LS1 heads actually align real nice on the ford 240/300 block, oddly enough. Does require intake, header of course but still, otherwise, most everything aligned great with minimal modification to the head...he actually sold it for a very reasonable price.

Is there a SB head that has decent bore spacing/ bolt/pushrod alignment for what you all are looking for?