well i made a PCV gas condensator and a hydrogen system for my car....the condensator works awesome...it takes the oil and crap comming from the PCV valve and cracks the oil into fuel and leaves the nasty chunkies at the bottom of the container then the clean fuel goes into the engine...also i get way better mileage...about double if i go by the last test...the hydrogen thing is still in experimental stage...i basically take a jar of water and set up electrolosis to it and create hydrogen gas which gets sucked out of the tube and into the condensator and then into the manifold producing way cleaner emmisions...way higher gas mileage and a cleaner engine...i have only been able to run the hydrogen for a day befor it gets all crappy but i think thats cause i use tap water instead of distilled water which i will try soon....but when all this is done i wont have to worry about the gas prices cause i will be getting the same mileage as a newer car...hahhaha...so yea...thats what ive been up to lately...plus i will soon be making a custom hood scoop for the car and maybe some other stuff....hope it turns out all right....my website has info on the PCV condensator and pics...but has not been updated since i built the hydrogen thing...but plans are also on the site...

keep on inventing cause thats the true spirit of an inliner...

got my 78 merc with a 250 I6 and i love it.