Update.

I have the 2nd build (beta) of boards in hand and will be building the beta build next week. SOme other folks from the MSEFI board have bought a couple of the beta versions to help out with the testing - I do have 2 beta boards left if someone from here wanted to participate in the beta testing.

Cost is US$57 shipped anywhere in the USA or Canada, this is for the bare board only. The parts for the basic assembly to allow the GM harness to plug in are about $25. Add the cost of a MS main board and a junkyard GM ECM - roughly $275 and you have a plug and play EFI solution.

What I have not mentioned yet is this: the board will very soon be able to control the 4L60E/4L80E transmissions in addition to doing fuel and spark control. The software for the transmission control is about 80% done.

The best thing is that everthing will be tuneable from a laptop - e.g. shift feel, shift points, and convertor lock up.

The boards will fit into a modified GM ECM case so the stock mounting backet should be able to be reused, simplifing the install.

Marc

51 GMC 4.2 turbo
Can't solved today's problems using the same technology/thinking that created them