Nexxussian, reagrding the engine, we are trying to accomplish 2 things with this stroker. We want to keep the cash to a minimum as these things get way too expensive anyhow. Some have already said that this stroker is too expensive - and we won't fight that battle. Yep, its gonna cost you more than a 350. But everything on this engine costs more - its inherent on the engine, not the process. The other thing we want to do is keep the excess parts down to a minumum. Nothing worse than having to buy a complete engine because you need an oil pan. We hope to use as many cheap off the shelf parts as possible. For fun we are also going to show some really cool special parts too - some parts aren't so cheap, but they are cool (for instance the 2 groove balancer - it aint cheap, but its the best balancer out there). So, it boils down to being another option for the 235/261. I hope it works. email me or p.m. me if you have any specific questions. I'll try to answer them or forward them to Frohmader.

Tom
I.I. #1475