About a year ago, before I left Brazil, a friend of mine(terrific engine builder) and me were working something really close Turbo-6 idea. We were discussing about changing time events to create more flow waves inside each whole port using the adjacent piston to helps sucks the air. We were never concerned about the mixture, as the main idea was enhance flow velocity using the big port volume, but after try two diferent custom made cams he realized that stoichiometry had change.
I wasn't there yet, but he told me he changed the center line in one cam and increase some .050 in the other keeping the total duration untouched. As I'm only being able to speak with him on the phone and he's a very busy guy, we don't have time enough to chat about it. Though he said the results was very interesting and we'll probably gonna get back to it when I return there. Hardly can wait!
He has some dyno figures, but i've never seen it. Still curious about results.

Congrats Turbo-6. It's been a long time I haven't seen such a good topic. Things became a bit superficial at this time here. Things change...

250 and 261