Here's another story. When I was about 10 years old I use to play at my uncles farm in a 37 chevy sedan. Non running of course. At about 15 years old I asked him to give the 37 to me. He said I could have it if I could get it running. It had a stripped fiber cam gear. I didn't know a thing about engines but by the time I got that gear changed I had learned quite a bit and got a car. Drove it a little then found girls, got married, had kids and the car sat for a number of years. When I finally got back to the car I knew the 216 was to tired and had a cracked head so i started looking for a 235. A friends brother had one in South Dakota that he thought was a good engine from a one ton truck. Paid $100.00 and got it back to Illinois. Found out it was a 261. Finally got the car on the road with the 261 and stock 3 speed, closed drive shaft with 373 gears. That was thirteen years ago. I'm now 52 years old. The car has since got a T5, 3.73 open drive shaft, two Holley 94's on a Edmunds manifold, homemade split exhaust with 2" stainless steel pipes scrounged form a food plant, steel wheels and baby moons. Lots of junk yard and swap meet parts. With all that history how could I be driving a V8.

Gael

Kinky6,,If your going to rebuild that 200 Ford send me an email I might have some stuff you can use, Chevyman1937@aol.com

------------------

Gael
37 chevy sedan, 261,t5
57 pickup
58 burb