Hello
Larry, My note was just a simple comment that as a society we should research things before we change them, to see what the cause and effect might be. My example of eating eggs was referring to the thought that you should never eat eggs because they caused high cholestrol, now they have found they aren't nearly as bad as they thought for years, but how many egg farmers went broke or had to change lines of farming because of it. I am 200% in favor of new ideas and progress but before everyone tries to change the world maybe some questions should be answered. I think a alcohol based fuel is a great idea if the nation truly has the ability to produce it in quanities required and not cause shortages or major price changes in other areas such as the food chain. One of the major causes of the increase in fuel and anti freeze prices is the amount of oil used in plastics from which almost every thing we use or wear is made from. Another thing is the notion we all have that we should have modern highways where we can go any where we want quickly and safely. These take tax dollars to build and maintain. I am retired and would love to see all prices drop by about 90% but I'm not willing to give up my modern life style to do it. So I will have to make do with what I can afford. I remember the "GOOD OLD DAYS" when I mowed grass with a reel type push mower and there was no TV to watch, there wasn't even fast food, and AC,PS,PB which we consider standard must haves on our cars today didn't exist.
Some times we do things like put 1500 cfm of carb on a 250 cu in engine then try to drive it on the street and wonder why it doesn't work as we think it should.
God's Love to All
Big Bill

Been there, Done that, Hope to live long enough to do it again.
Big Bill
I.I.# 4698