tyb507, My daily driver is 40 years old. My second truck is also 40 years old. A bicycle has been my sole transportation for 8 years of my life.

Are the figures you gave for cost of ethanol as old as your agenda. Do you know what the cost of production for the newer ethanol plants is? Did you consider that ethanol is more environmentally friendly than gasoline. Is there a distribution system in place for Hydrogen. Did you bother to read any of the previous thread, or follow any of the links on the topic.

This bulletin board is provided by a club devoted to Inline motors and this particular forum is "Bench Racing". I respect Big Bill for coming back at me with his concern about ethanol having been research enough to use as a fuel. Unfortunately I may have used too many words to say that powers in charge of the "bigger picture" have already decided that despite the production cost there is money to be made. Since ethanol is in the future and has an octane of 117, how best to use it as a fuel. If all you can contribute to the topic is your personal agenda, I suggest you start your own blog for more affect.

Larry

Ignorance can be fixed Stupidity is forever