Yes that is what I thought. Well I am still working out the deal on getting rid of my other hot rod so once that's settled then I will go get this one. I need to hurry though because with my luck I will miss out if I dont. The guy has had it for years but still, I have missed out like this before for example... This has happened to me more than once. There was a old 50 looking Chevy or Pontiac (I can't remember) sitting under a tree out in front of some old house near me. I drove by it everyday for about 4 years. One day I stopped, looked at it real quick and then had to leave. I waited another year probably and then decided I wanted to talk to the owner. The next day I drive over there and as I approach, the guy is loading the car up on a trailor... Darn! Someone got it! I bet the guy gave it away just to get it off of his property too. It was in bad shape but not bad enough for a project. \:D I HATE seeing these old cars and trucks sitting out in the fields even if I don't care for them too much I still want to buy them all and just resell them to someone who will fix em up or keep them all. LOL