Well it's been a while since I have looked into this mopar again and now I am picking it up this Saturday and dragging it home. \:D I can't wait to get it and start cleaning it all up and going through the brakes, wiring and engine. I have a few questions though about this 251 inline 6 engine. I don't know much about them like I mentioned before but I think I will keep it in the car because it is unique and if it works well then I don't see any point in changing it. What I want from this little motor though is for it to be reliable enough to drive whenever I want. I want to get it to where I can drive this car every weekend and about 2 or 3 times every week as well. I like to drive my old vehicles everywhere all the time. What would I need to do to get this thing reliable? Does anyone have a list of things they would look for first when I get this engine and then what they would upgrade such as ignition, wiring, fuel system, air filter, tranny, fluids, etc?
I am thinking things like an electronic ignition and such but not sure. Any oppinions, info and sites would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!