Well dude about all you've done is insult me like a child...hobby shop this, hobby shop that.

As the post progressed, the tone was a concern.

When you talk exhaust, people don't wanna know what you like, they have an idea of what sounds good, individually. This is why I suggested how a crossover affects the tone of a dual setup. This is why I suggested different setups, in hopes of the original poster having the ability to get an idea of which direction he would like to go.

Your animate, crossover pipes do nothing to the tone or performance.

I ask, how so? You have no answer. Your silence demonstrates your ignorance to the topic, it does not reflect your knowledge as you hope.

I tell you what, meet me at the jr. college and I will introduce you to a little thing called exhaust theory, then take you for a ride in my truck thats quiet, yet has true dual exhaust with headers.

I only asked you to expand on your thinking, pertaining to crossovers because your convinced, they do nothing, I ask, how so? Your inability to answer, again, is not my trying to start a conflict, you can just say, I don't know. Its easy.