i've got a little time so i try and document my motor.
block is a 1964 casting bored 60 over. no other major mods to block.

head also 1964 casting. blended bowls, PES bolt in lumps, V 8 springs not high pressure. ferrea valves 1.90 intakes, 1.6 exhaust.stock rocker arms.arp head studs. just using pressed in studs as there is no high rpm or pressures. real light blending of chambers.

cam is custom ground by comp for a turbo setup. the specs are .521/.512 int/exh, duration @.50 are 218 int/ 212 exh, lobe separation 114 cam # is C62 5432/5211 H 114.

oiling modifications, blocked oil bypass, restricted front timing oiler spout, added 1/4" exterior port to oil turbo. stock size pump.
standard rod and main bearings.

for gaskets felpro makes a race set for the six's still. it includes the good head gasket 1025.

old style trw forged truck pistons TRW 2199F(very heavy design), stock rings. arp rod bolts, balanced rotating assy. using a fisher harmonic damper.

for induction clifford 4 bbl intake with homemade adaptor for a 2000 chevy 5.3 throttle body. six 42 lb injectors were also added to the intake ports @ a 45 degree angle.

i used a turbo specific exhaust manifold mated to a turbonetic 62-1 turbo. the turbo has a passage for water coolant and oil lubrication. to control boost i am using a turbonetics racegate wastegate.

also used is a intercooler to help keep the air charge denser and reduce detonation.

to control the fuel injection a holley commander 950 is used. tied into it is a fjo wide band O2 sensor and for timing control i am using a chevy hei from a 81 calif truck application with spark control.

the engine is not totally tuned yet but i am very impressed with the performance. it was not cheap to build, but i wanted to build it right.

i am happy answer all questions.

here are some pics. tom

;\)

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com