It looks like Frohmader took my post off his website.

Here it is:

On December 5th you received a UPS package containing HEI, coil, cam bearings, oil pump, oil filter for full flow conversion, main bearings, BHJ balancer, 8 oz Chevy engine Oil assembly, lifters, pushrods. here is the UPS delivery confirmation:

Tracking Number: 1Z FV8 745 03 2258 804 6

Type: Package
Delivered On: 12/05/2007
1:18 P.M.
Delivered To: BELLE FOURCHE, SD, US
Service: GROUND

emails on Wed April 16 say you evidently have yet to find this package.

On December 7th I shipped a cam from Delta Camshafts, but dont have the UPS info. I think I can find it, but probably not.

On February 1 Danese Dykes sent another cam to you, but I dont have that UPS info, I am sure as detailed as she is, I could get it.

In Feb 1 I delivered a newly rebuilt head to Jobjens shop and as of last wed you still had not bothered to pick it up. As a matter of fact, Joe Ceretti told me you were there on tuesday and didnt take it. the head is now in Caputa

In late February you called me and informed me that both cams were unsatisfactory and the head would not be acceptable. That was the first time I found out I was responsible for the flow info. I am still OK with that, now that I think I understand what you are looking for with the cylinder head info. A little advace info and confering with Jeff Dyce as he did the head would have prevented a lot of confusion and finger pointing.

Maybe its not all my "fault" as you indicated.

Tom
I.I. #1475