Larry, I could get you the number when I get back home, but yes changes were involved, the carb is a late seventies BOP (fuel inlet straight), with an APT, (adjustable part throttle), you want that, it controls the amount of fuel delivery just off throttle and cruising,,mostly enough can't be said about adjusting the opening rate of the secondary air flaps, likely that is where all "bogs" come from, it is usually a case of not enough fuel for the rate of the flaps opening, not over fuel as most bog guys think,,the flaps have a positive stop that limits the amount they open, controlling the "cfm" for which the carb could flow,, I was explained cfm was a unit of measure derived for comparisons of carbs and really shouldn't be use for q-jet determination,,,q-jets are metered to put fuel into the stream for the amount of air passing through it, you want to remove the positive stop or grind it down so the flaps open a full 90 degrees,, if you grind it off, you can tap the body and put a set screw for adjustment,,,the next thing is the spring, it controls the speed of the flap, if the flap just "pops" open during WOT it dumps to much air in to fast you need to adjust it to smoothly open, you shouldn't feel the "bog" as it goes into the secondaries,, the front choke pull off also makes sure the flap doesn't fly open under WOT,,, Cliff Ruggles q-jet book ia a wealth of info,, after struggling for a while, I sent the carb to him for work, he had to enlarge the idle air bleeds,I hate to cut into the internals of the carb,, the carb has been good since,,,his site is cliffs high performance.com,, I have also heard of people finding "q's" off of 4.3's and seem to be calibrated well,,