Hey Guys:
Thanks for all the compliments.
I'll try to answer all the questions here.

I have one video of me running it thru 1/8 mile 2 years ago (before the blower). If you want to see that, let me know and I'll try to figure out how to post it.

The rear cylinders running lean was a concern from the git-go. To minimize this was I made the plenum relatively large (2" x 4"), knowing that this would risk having the flow too low to be responsive at tooling speeds. She has been about 2000 miles now (some hard!). I have done a plug check twice after hard driving, and they all look equal. I am intending to to a temp check across the headers, but have not yet. And, aside from being a little cold-collared for the first 5 min, the responsiveness at low RPM is awesome!

The blower is an Eaton M-90. I did quite a bit of reading on them, and some of the earlier versions may not be suitable for draw-through. They had some kind of coating on the rotors that might dissolve. This is an '01 model, and it may disintegrate tomorrow, but in 2000 miles, no problem.

I fabricated all the aluminum stuff in the photos, including the hood hinges. (AutoCad was used extensively).

The curves in the 1/4" aluminum plate were formed with a home-made bender. It's just two 1" rollers mounted about 4" apart in a little frame, and a piece of 3" round stock. Place the aluminum over the rollers with the 3" on top and press with a bearing press. (or a big hammer would probably work, too) The sharp bends were done on a press brake, but I learned the hard way to heat the aluminum with a torch FIRST! Warming it a little also helps in bending the 3" curves.

I learned quite a few other things on this project the hard way, if I can help you in any way, let me know.

Pappy