now that the weather is straightening out and i have more time for my projects, here is some more on my motor/car.

i recently made a siamesed port divider, it sticks into the intake between my injectors about 2 " and the other way it goes between the valves. this is to more evenly distribute the fuel to each cylinder. on a naturally asperated engine this would kill airflow, but on a turbo/ boosted engine there is excess airflow. well it turned out really good. performance is about the same at the top, but the idle and low end is 50% better. thats huge.

last night i worked on my wastegate and pulled the silve 6-8 lb spring and put in the 9-13 lb one. now the engine is practically at 6 lbs in a instant and than creeps up higher in boost with rpms. wow the boost can really wake a motor up!

tonight i ran some video's of it with my daughters camera and put them on youtube. seach for 1965 elcamino turbo inline. you will find my vid's. i may adjust the wastegate to a higher setting as i get used to the higher boost at a lower rpm.

i am still being very conservative with the timing and will bring it up as time progress's. later . tom

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com