huffin, Something we haven't said yet is to make it full flow to the oil filter. I think there is an article in the tech tips. I pulled my 270's head today and looked into the cylinders for the first time in 30 years! It looks like it was leaking between cylinders. I don't know if running on 3 or 12. I was right it's .030 over. The cylinders and valves look good. As long as It's down I'll freshen it with rings, bearings an lap the valves. If it lasts another 30 years I'll be 93 and won't know if it's running or not! \:o I'll modify the timing cover so I can get it off without removing the pan. I have plans to put a McCulloch and 2 Zeniths on it this fall but I'm not ready to do that yet. Earson Cams In Carson City, Nevada will grind a cam for you. An Erson rep was at our last club meeting I'm going to talk to them and have one done for the supercharger. I be glad to talk to them for you when you decide what you want. It's close by. And as Jimmy six said the chamber shape not a true D shape. Its sort of a D with a notch in the straight side.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain