Well, I only drive it occasionally, and usually around town, so I am not looking to dump a whole lot of money and time into it. I think my best bet is the Langdon setup, but I am looking to see if anyone can recommend the 4 bbl for a noticable improvement over the 2 bbl at low to midrange. I'd consider going to dual 2 bbls, but I do not think my sedan has the hood clearance with the hood cross member support.

The only reason I am thinking cam change is to support the switch to the 4 bbl, if it makes sense to go that route.

Finally, does anyone know what the design intention for this Clifford part was? With no bolt holes, what was Clifford envisioning with the bottom of this manifold? A heat plate affixed with hi-temp RTV silicone or something? Yes, I could go with water heat, but with my split factory manifold, I'd like to stick with the exhaust heat if I could. Don't know if drilling and tapping a couple of bolt holes into cast iron is feasible; it appears the shape of the casting might have bosses for this. Wish I knew how to insert a pic here!

Thanks!